Personal business card design


 

Business card design


A business card is an introduction to you and a company. we want to create a unique business card. So we search for a perfect graphic designer in different places.  But many times the perfect designer is not found.


 yes, now you are on the professional graphic designer website. I offer all kinds of business cards, magazine posters,  brochures, banners, posters, and any kind of print design. I am a professional graphic designer with 3 years of experience. I worker in Fiverr and freelancer dot com. I also worked outside of market place. 




The kind of business card you get from me. 


1. multimedia 


2. single media




Why would you choose me?


1.I will provide 2 kinds of business card


2. I will provide professional and unique at low prices,


3. I am working in different marketplaces,


4. I have 3 years of experience,


5. I will provide revisions until you are satisfied,


6. I will have friendly conversations,


7 I will provide any help in graphic design.


 


What kind of work do we provide besides business card design?


  Flyer design,


social media design,


 poster design,


 thumbnail design,


 visiting card design, 


album cover design,


 book cover design,


magazine posters,


 t-shirt design and etc


Ok. if you need a good designer,  then you can discuss your project. Thank you.

0 comments